At Village Homes, you and your family will enjoy a friendly village atmosphere, in the midst of the bustling City of Markham. Minutes from downtown Unionville, shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, recreation and transit. With quick connections to all major throughfares including the 407, 404, 401, as well as Highways 7 and 48.
Project Name: Village Homes on the Avenue Builders: Andrin Homes Approx Occupancy Date: unknown Maintenance: unknown Address: Alexander Lawrie Avenue & 16th Avenue, Markham, ON Building Size: 3-storey building, 14 floor plans
- Wood frame construction with architecturally controlled pre-selected exterior elevations and colour packages, per Vendor.
- Elevations featuring upgraded clay brick masonry detailing, precast stone accents, precast stone sills and pre-finished architectural cladding, as per plan.
- Low maintenance pre-finished aluminium soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and down spouts.
- Self-sealing fibreglass based roof shingles in architecturally pre-selected colours with manufacturer’s 30-year warranty.
- 6’ 8” single or double steel-clad insulated front entry door with double-glazed transom and glass panel, as per plan/elevation.
- Front entry doors with brushed metal grip set and dead bolt lock. Exterior light at front entry.
- House address number integrated into masonry façade (one side only except dual front units), per Vendor.
- Low maintenance Low-E, argon filled vinyl casement windows at front, rear and side elevations.
- Double glazed sliding basement windows.
- Sliding patio doors with thermopane, tempered insulglass with screen, as per plan.
- Fully graded and sodded lot with precast concrete front walkway.