Total Towns offers a true total package lifestyle at Uptown Oshawa’s most convenient address. It’s a place where families will be able to walk to schools, parks, Smart Centres Oshawa North Plaza, local restaurants and more. Your Total Towns Sales & Marketing Package will provide you with everything you need to share this project with your clients. Click the links below to download your materials now.
Builders: Sundance Homes Approx Occupancy Date: February 2022 Maintenance: $124.55 Address: Harmony Road North & Missom Gate, Oshawa, ON Building Size: 2-storey building, 79 units
- Unique exteriors, featuring clay brick soldier coursing, architectural stone, aluminum trim, frieze board, and architecturally controlled materials as per plan.
- All elevations and colour schemes are subject to architectural control to ensure an enhanced streetscape.
- Prefinished maintenance free soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
- Vinyl thermopane casement windows on all elevations as per plan. End units to have special characteristics & features in accordance with architectural control.
- Lots to be fully graded and sodded.
- Two exterior water taps — one in garage and one at rear of house.
- Sectional garage door as per plan.
- Optional access from garage to house as per plan on models where grade permits.
- Concrete patio slab walks to front entry from driveway and concrete patio slabs at rear as per plan.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Quality elegant hardware with security deadbolt at front entry.
- Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles with Manufacturer’s 25- year warranty.
- Poured concrete foundation walls with damp-proofing and weeping tiles as per plan.
- Exterior light fixtures.
- Metal insulated front entry doors with optional glass inserts as per plan.
- Covered concrete front porch with decorative columns as per plan.
- Side lights installed on front entry door, for end units door as per plan.
- Pressure treated landings as per plan.
- Aluminum exterior railing with glass panels as per plan.