Imported textured stone, rich woods, oak staircases, and expansive windows all serve as the rich tapestry on which these 3-storey masterpieces are created. Featuring meticulous designs and quality craftsmanship, Hillhurst Towns delivers exquisite living spaces worthy of envy and acclaim for Toronto’s most discerning homebuyers.
Project Name: HillHurst Towns Builders: 3Arc Development Approx Occupancy Date: May 2022 Maintenance: Self-manage Address: 1202 Avenue Road, Midtown, ON Building Size: 7 uniquely decadent townhomes
- Outstanding landscaping along Hillhurst Avenue and Avenue Road. Fabulous exterior details including precast, bricks and stone working in concert with oversized windows overlooking Downtown Toronto.
- Heated driveway to melt ice and snow
- Premium quality insulated garage doors with glass windows and electric Wi-Fi connected openers
- A combination of flat green roof with high grade architectural flat roofing membrane
- Best manufactured vinyl windows with clear thermal pane low e-glazing including screens for all operating windows
- All exterior walls to be insulated as per 2018 Ontario building code requirements
- Engineered wood floor systems throughout
- Solid wood 2" stained front entrance door
- Juliet balconies with solid precast pillar railing
- All windows to be black on exterior
- Covered garage space at the rear of each unit
- Rough-in for electric car charger in garage
- Two electrical outlets in the garage
- Amazing exteriors designed by renowned architect Peter Higgins