Something incredible is coming to Barrie. Something the city’s never seen before. A monumental first, it’s a modern waterfront residence that nods to the future of a city on the rise. A place that fuses together hotel-inspired urban luxury with outdoor living that’s distinctly Canadian. Steps to the lake, and with direct access to Toronto, it’s time to discover a new Barrie. A more modern, more innovative and more connected Barrie.
Début Waterfront Residences
Builders Gary Silverberg Approx Occupancy Date Summer 2023 Maintenance Fee $0.54/Sq.ft Address 55 Dunlop Street West, Barrie, ON Building Size
- Impressive elevations clad in contemporary material, complemented with colour-coordinated soffit and facia.
- 9’ ceiling on main floors.
- Every aspect of the façade projects modern, contemporary style.
- Energy-efficient windows with screens on all operating windows.
- Secure and solid exterior insulated front door painted on both sides with privacy viewer.
- Elegant exterior front door entry package includes sophisticated outdoor light fixtures, door chime, grip set and deadbolt.
- The rear of the town opens onto the private patio*, balcony*, terrace* or vast rooftop patio* with complementary swinging* or sliding* doors.
- Summer BBQ ready gas line and hose bib connection on the terrace* and rooftop patio*.
- Tri-sorter waste collection in common area for convenient disposal.
- Parking for cars and bikes is easy and safe with the secure, well-lit underground parking and remote control garage access.
- Private car wash station.