Burke’s sophisticated presence reflects the city’s narrative of exploring new grounds while preserving its rich heritage. Soaring to a majestic 53 storeys, this slender tower has a commanding character that stands tall in a lively skyline. At its foot sits a vibrant common centred on a colourful pathway. With benches, trees and architectural lights, this outdoor courtyard encourages you to take a break. Complementing the neighbouring heritage homes, Burke weaves into the fabric of Toronto.
Approx Occupancy Date Fall 2025 Maintenance Fee $0.59/sq.ft Address 603 Sherbourne Street, Toronto, ON Building Size Unknown
- Three sophisticated colour palettes.
- Solid-core entry door with matte black hardware.
- Flexible great room spaces with ceilings that range from 8’ to 9’ and expansive windows.1
- Balconies extend living space outdoors.*
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout living spaces.
- Solid-core bedroom and bathroom doors with matte black lever handles.
- Sliding glass doors for maximum space and flexibility in dens.*
- Black framed mirrored sliding closet doors.
- Bedroom closets fitted with wire shelving.*
- Stacking, high-efficiency Electrolux 27” front-loading washer and dryer.
- Contemporary custom roller blinds on all exterior windows and balcony doors.
- Flat-profile door trims and baseboards throughout.
- Smooth ceiling finish throughout and contemporary ceiling light fixtures included in bedrooms and dens.*