Beverley, the exciting next chapter in The Thornhill master-planned community on Bathurst, follows the overwhelming success of the first residential tower of this new community. Rising 15 storeys and offering a range of thoughtfully designed one-, two- and three-bedroom suites with contemporary finishes and resident-exclusive amenities, Beverley is where modern connectivity meets an exciting urban lifestyle as unique as you are.
Project Name: Beverley Builders: Daniels & Baif Approx Occupancy Date: Fall 2023 Maintenance: $0.56/SqFt Address: 2 Beverley Glen Blvd, Vaughan, ON Building Size: 206 units
- Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
- Entry door to be pre-finished, with painted custom surround.
- Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
- Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever hardware.
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
- Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
- White, smooth, painted ceilings in all areas.
- Ground Floor Patios and Above Grade Terraces to receive concrete pavers.
- Exterior hose bib provided for Ground Floor suites.
- Townhomes to receive wood staircase with painted risers and stringers. Rod iron pickets with contemporary posts and handrail painted black, as per plan.