A dialogue in simplicit y. Set in a vibr ant cit y block , 8 8 Queen is tr ansformative. Surprising. Sculptur al. Stunning. A spec tacular addition to Toronto’s burgeoning sk yscape. On tr ansit . On st yle. On mood. An embodiment of chic func tionalit y. Refinement with an urban edge. Of fering a life that demands to be seen. And experienced. And, most impor tantly, savoured.
Project Name: 88-QUEEN Builders: St. Thomas Developments Approx Occupancy Date: Spring 2024 Maintenance: $0.64/Sq.ft Address: 88 Queen St E, Toronto, ON Building Size: 51 Storeys with 569 Units
- Ceiling height s are approximately 8 ’6” from Floor s 8 to 46 ( leg al levels 8 - 41); Approximately 9 feet on Floor s 47 to 56 ( leg al levels 42- 50); Approximately 10 feet on Floor s 7 and PH ( leg al levels 7, 51- 5 2). Dropped ceiling and bulkheads required where applicable a s per plan.
- Solid core door with securit y view hole
- Smooth finished ceiling s
- Painted (white) ba seboards , door frames , and casings
- TV / Telephone outlet s in principal rooms
- Smoke alarms and w ater sprinkler system
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with door contacts at front entry door keypad, connec ted to 2 4 hour concierge
- In -suite controlled 2 pipe heat pump including an ERV/ HRV, centr al air- conditioning and heating s ystem
- Wa sher and dryer, as per plan